2023-2024 Sheridan School District #2 Open Enrollment available today!
Returning Students: Returning students are registered through the parent
portal. If your student was enrolled in Pre-K at Sheridan Early Childhood
Center, please use the parent portal.
New Students: Not currently attending ANY Sheridan
School. Please click on the link below and follow the instructions.
Enrollments from outside the district are considered as pending prior to a review by the school. Final decisions will be made within two weeks of the closing of the enrollment window and families will be notified by mail.
You will have the opportunity during the registration process to upload supporting documents. Applications without supporting documents are considered incomplete and will be put on hold until all documents are submitted.
*Supporting Documentation (as issued in your country of origin)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Parent Proof of Identity: driver's license, passport, government-issued photo ID
- Transcript for grades 7-12
Proof of Residency: If you own or rent your home
- original deed
- current lease
- recent contract of sale
- mortgage statement
- current utility bill
If you are staying with another family- ALL of the following documents are required as proof of residency.
- letter that has been signed by the owner of the property.
- proof of residency for the owner of the property (see list above for acceptable documents)
- Custody agreement/court order if parents are separated or divorced
- Court-ordered guardianship papers if the student resides with someone other than a natural parent
- Copy of IEP (Individualized Education Program), 504 Documentation or RtI
Filling out Household Information:
District Registration Line:
Please call 720-833-6607 or text to be directed to a school's front office or see the list of registration support below. Due to limited staff over the summer, it may take up to three days to respond to your message. Thank you.
Sheridan Early Childhood Center
For more information about the Early childhood enrollment process, please visit https://www.ssd2.org/HowtoApplyforECC.aspx and call 303-866-6600
Alice Terry Elementary K-2nd Grade
4485 S Irving St Englewood, CO 80110
Fort Logan NorthGate 3rd-8th Grade
4000 S Lowell Blvd Denver, CO 80236
Sheridan High School
3201 W Oxford Ave Englewood, CO 80110
4107 S Federal Blvd Englewood, CO 80110
4100 S Hazel Ct, Englewood, CO 80110